What is a Quality Management System?
A quality management system is your commitment to your customer that you will provide them with added assurance that you will meet their requirements and deliver a quality product or service.
Why Have One?
Your customers are looking for the confidence that can be provided by a business with an effective quality management system. Some of the benefits of achieving certification are:
- Improved performance and productivity;
- Greater focus on business objectives and processes;
- Enhanced customer satisfaction;
- Increased confidence that the intended quality is being achieved and maintained;
- New market opportunities and/or expanded market share;
- Enabling your business to bid on government procurements that require a conforming and certified quality management system be in place to be considered for award;
- Reduced operating costs, increased productivity and higher profitability;
- Improved internal communications and employee involvement;
- Recognition for having achieved certification to an internationally recognized standard for a Quality Organization. You are a cut above your competition.